Saturday, April 14, 2007

What the heck was that about?



So, I've normally just been eating and sleeping, occassionally taking a break to...ahem...well, I'll spare you the details, but you can probably guess. Anyway, I woke up this morning, business as usuall, y'know. Had a nice breakfast, and those two Big People I live with plopped me down on my side with that icky brownish thing sticking out and started doing what I thought to be some pretty weird things, but you can be the judge of that.

So, the one who is less generous with his milk giving started dangling stuff in front of my face, making all kinds of racket, and disturbing what I normally have scheduled for sleep time. There was something he called a "moose", another thing he called a "monkey", and an "el a funt" (that must be French or something), and a "giraffe". I did recognize the "duck", though--that was comforting.

Anyway, these things are jingling and jangling, making sounds I've never heard before (don't they know I'm the one who makes the noise around here?), jumping on my head and butt, getting all up in my grill, and cavorting in so many more ways that I won't describe here, except to say they were unusual.

I started playing along, looking at them, licking them, and so forth. I must admit it wasn't so bad once I got into it a little. The Milk-Giver seemed to appreciate that, as she took pictures and "ooh-ed" and "ahh-ed". The Non-Milk-Giver just laughed at me and made bizarre noises from time to time.

In any event, I've acquired the pictures the long-haired Big Person took of this encounter, I hope that you can help me to figure out exactly what went on.

No comments: