Saturday, April 14, 2007

RB's early arrival

On April 1, Mommy wasn't feeling me kick like normal so she called Dr. Torbey (she is from Kansas, just like Mommy). The Dr. told Mommy and all of us should come to the hospital to see what I was up to. After a short time, the grown-ups decided that I didn't want to go though the hard work of labor so they came in to get me. (Daddy said they did a c-section.) At 4:43 pm, I came into the world and changed Mommy and Daddy's plans (they were still getting ready for me to be born and hadn't even packed their bags yet:)



I was born a little peanut and weighed 4 pounds and 15 ounces. I was (and continue to be) very cute, have a strong cry, bright blue eyes, and lots of dark hair with blonde highlights.

This is my first photo right after I was born. See I cried right away!

No comments: