Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Big Clothes to Fill

I can't show you all of my good side all the time. I have to use some of these less-than-desireable shots to illustrate the insanity embodied by these two zanies I live with.

Apparently, they really relish the fact that I am, as yet, diminutive in stature. Giant hats, and onesies that snap well below my crotch abound, and I get utterly lost swimming in the flowing waves of fabric that engulf my teenie form.

I try to make my feelings clear, but it seems that they are more hearing-impaired than I had originally assumed. I figure I need to resort to more physical forms of persuasion. So, I'm off to Google some Chuck Norris info. I'll let you know how that goes. ~;^@

1 comment:

Tweetrb said...

Oh Bethany Rose! Its ok you will grow to love those two zanies they are two of the best people around!
~Lisa:)