Saturday, April 14, 2007

Completely Uncalled For

Oh for Heaven's sake, woman! Must we...oh, for the love! This is uncomfortable enough as it is! Don't you realize the windows are OPEN! Hey! That thing is COLD and WET!!! You've left me no recourse, I'm going to do it, I'm going to scream and cry--and you really won't li---

What the? You, whatever they call you, "Daddy" (?) put that down. You will regret it if I see that flash go off! You had better not! Ooooooh! ~:^(

Alright, your choice, but now you and the other one are both in for it! Here goes, the loudest scream I can must--

Good Lord! Must you continuously re-moisten that accursed little rag of yours? That last one dripped right down into my crack--honestly! Not cool!

It's not like I've been rolling around in the mud, it's pee--baby pee at that! I swam in the stuff for 8 and a half months and I've had quite enough of this. Haven't you tormented me enough, cold, wet, naked, and photographed as I am?

Please just put me down, tuck me in and let me rest! Wait is that...yes, it is! The toothbrush! It feels soooooo good on my hair! Get right on in there, don't be bashful! Just go right ah-....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That's the stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! Mandy I have to ask? Did you have a lot of heartburn while you were Preg? I did, and Paige had a ton of hair. I was just wondering from all the hair the little one has. :) I hope you guys are enjoying Parenthood. It is quite the trip. And she is a very beautiful little girl...you should be very proud! I hope to talk to you soon, if not talk, then I hope to see you guys when you make it to Kansas!! Love always Margaret (Kaus) Brewer

Anonymous said...

Congratulations All! April 1 is a fun day for a birthday...our first child (Jeremy) was also born on that day and he can tell some stories!
It will be fun to check BR's blog -- I'm amazed with the whole thing.
Looking forward to your trip to Colorado. Have fun--------Shirley Atencio