Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Report on Jonah's first 100 days

On the occassion of my first 100 days "on the outside", my gracious sister Bethany has turned over control of the keyboard to me for a few moments, so that I may, as is customary, give a synopsis of what I have accomplished during this time. Most of these will be stated below in the form of policy revisions I have made, or strictly reinforced.

1. When hungry, eat.

2. When happy, smile.

3. Make direct eye contact with people.
4. For gosh sakes, snap onesies on the inside of pants.
5. Real is always better than fake.
6. Big sisters are great, but you can only say "my sister gives great kisses" for a limited portion of your life, and even then only in select company.
7. When REALLY Happy, smile A LOT!
8. Engage in deep, meaningful conversations.

9. Get some kind of exercise daily.
10. Enjoy every minute, or at least every day!

No comments: