Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas 2008 part 1


We went to Indiana for Christmas, to Grandma Bobbie and Grandpa Joe's. We got to play with a lot of people, including each other.
Jonah got to swing a lot...

...Under Budd's watchful eye.

I told Budd how to take care of Jonah, and he openly accepted all feedback.

Meanwhile, it appeared that Daddy had pretty much checked out.
That was OK because Grandpa Joe kept good track of me.
Aunties Jen and Liz also helped keep me out of trouble, again under Budd's supervision.
We had a nice visit with those Indiana folks. We even got to meet Liz's YGF, Jeff, who apparently didn't move from that chair the whole time.
Jonah took it all in... ...Daddy did not.
Mommy made her first Mrs. Johnson's Pumpkin Tea Cake.
And I read about Clifford, while dressed a little bit like him.

In Indiana, I encountered her first big set of stairs, and quickly became a StairMaster.



And Jonah did his thing as usual.

No comments: