Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas 2008 part 3


It was nice for me to spend time with Grandpa Joe. Of the 10 days we were visiting, he only had to work one day!

Budd did not have to work at all, so we got quite close.

I worked on the farm...

...Jonah hard at work.

I found the CDs and the recycling to be of particular interest.

Jonah likes to smile (smiling's his favorite!).

I got into Daddy's wallet during a nap and gave it a thorough once-over.

Jonah got to meet a nice older girl. OK, she's four days older and lives in Indiana. This is Jonah and Elizabeth with Allen and Chrissy (Elizabeth's Mommy and Daddy).
Jonah and Allen got along nicely (notice that Jonah is sound asleep).
Mommy and Jonah sharing some tent time.
Budd receiving further instructions from me.

Here's some action footage of Jonah in a special chair.

No comments: