Friday, January 16, 2009

The Pittmans go to the zoo (it's about time!)

We went to the Indianapolis Zoo with Grandpa Joe, Grandma Bobbie, Auntie Jen, Auntie Liz, Mommy, Daddy, Bethany and Jonah--quite the parade!
Me in a "bear look-alike" contest.

Daddy and Jonah in a "baboon and baby look-alike contest".
Mommy and me in the "native grasses look-alike contest". OK, not really.
We saw a rhino. It looked like he had a heart-shaped tattoo.
The giraffe did not appear to have any visible body art.
Cool snake!
Meerkat, minding his manners.
A lizard looking at "the pretty lizard in the mirror".
"I love the zoo!"
"Whoa."
Penguins are fun!
Seals are speedy!
Sharks are slippery and rough!
I kept good tabs on the Pittman men.

I decided to be nice and ordered dinner for everyone to round out the day. (I let Grandma and Grandpa pay though:)

No comments: