Wednesday, May 9, 2007

What I've been up to lately

The big people that I live with have been busy lately and haven't let me use the computer. Here's what I've been up to...

Getting chubby.

I've gone from 4 pounds 15 ounces (down to 4.10) to 8 pounds 4 ounces! I guess I just like what they're serving me around here!

I am trying to add Sumo to my mixed martial arts repertoire.












Here I am blissfully snuggled up with Daddy after my bath.

So fresh and so clean-clean!












I'm not too sure what this one was. They dressed me in this get up, and it was pretty darn comfy. I've gotta say I rather liked it.

It's just so nice to actually fit into some clothes now!








This picture is of me and Daddy jamming. He played guitar and sang lead vocals. I laid down the hook with my backup vocals. We were pretty good for never having practiced before.

Maybe we can get Mommy to play the drums or something and get this show on the road! Maybe we can have a big family band and cruise around is a groovy, painted bus--touring the country and speading a message of peace, love and joy wherever we go! I don't think that's ever been done before, so we'd pretty much have the market cornered.

On second thought, maybe not.

1 comment:

Grandma Bobbie said...

You are SOOOO CUTE!! My class thinks you are so smart because you write on the compter. Only one...Thomas...doesn't think you did it yourself! doubter/Thomas...How Biblical!!

Hugs and kisses,
Grandma Bobbie