Monday, May 28, 2007

More Great Grandparents

Now, I have met all my great Grandparents--finally! The picture with "just the girls" is four generations of Gerstenkorn-Schneider-Pittmans. That's me, Mommy, Grandma Kathy, and Great Grandma Maggie. Aren't we pretty?!?
Now we, didn't get a picture with Great Granpa Jerry, but here is a picture with Great Grandpa Paul. He thought I was pretty special, and we had a nice visit. He told me and Daddy a story about when he went to a "quick draw" competition and shot two guys from Colorado and one from Kansas with rubber bullets and won a trophy that they later stole from him before he could bring it home! All that happened when he was delivering a bull that he had sold. Grandpa Bob said that wasn't the only bull in the story. I don't know, I seem to recall him only mentioning one bull. Maybe Grandpa Bob knows something I don't.


No comments: