Tuesday, May 1, 2007

It's my birfday!






Well, it's May 1st. As you know, faithful reader, I was born on April 1st. That makes me one month old today. The time has gone by fast, but mostly because I've been learning so much! I'm starting to get used to the Big People, as weird as they are. They seem to be good folk.

This picture is one of me and the non-milk giver sharing a moment of quiet contemplation over where the time has gone. I twirled my hair, deep in thought, until I faded into a restful slumber.

That lasted 8 minutes before I woke up covered in poo and hungry beyond belief.

And so life goes on for me, Bethany Rose.

~;^@

3 comments:

Grandma Bobbie said...

I can't believe you are 1 month old already!! And SOOO smart!!! You can write messages to me on your computer!!

Bethany...you are wonderful!! I love your writing!!

See you soon!

Grandma Bobbie

Tweetrb said...

Happy One Month Birthday Bethany!!! We prayed for you and mommy and daddy today at our staff meeting! hope everything is going well:)
~Lisa

Mrs. Sellers said...

Happy one month birthdy Bethany! You are adorable and sweet just like your parents. You will always have fun adventures with your fun parents. It is so amazing you can write to us this early! Keep watching the world from your beautiful eyes.

~Megan Sellers