Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Take the binky from my hand, Grasshopper...

Ahhh, my yellow friends. We meet again, as we have so many times before. I bow to your skill, honorable adversaries! The strength of your neck and the fury of my fists shall once again be put to the test!

Here in this duck-covered arena we shall meet in fisticuffs!

Let us begin!





Alas, the tempest has passed, and unleashed its fury justly on you, my fuzzy yellow friends!
The whirlwind of my combined marshal arts, you could not withstand!

My offense is unstoppable, my defense impregnable, and my focus unwavering! It is thus that you have been bested, most worthy adversaries!





I salute your honor in defeat, long-necked combatants! I deem you still most worthy, still, and I know that we will meet again in friendship.

Peace.
~;^@

No comments: