Thursday, April 5, 2012

They say its my birthday!

So I am now 5 years old and oh, how the time flies!  Here is how I celebrated my birthday weekend.
 First, I got a band-aid for a boo-boo (Daddy customizes them for me!).
 Then, Grandpa Bob read to us.
 Uncle Ben and Simon helped me ride my bike (and we realized that I am getting too tall for it).
 While we were having all the fun, Mommy worked on my Elmo cake.  Even though I don't seem like it, I really was excited about it.
 Maybe not as excited as Simon was when we got to eat it...
 Our friends came over and we played and played!
 Daddy and Grandpa had to rest from all the playing!
Then on Sunday we went on a Jesus Hike!  We went to San Luis (oldest town in CO) and hiked the Stations of Cross there.
 Simon was giving Jesus some help.
 Then Uncle Ben helped out Simon.
 Jonah is telling Jesus, its ok.
 Holing hand is necessary on this rocky trail.

 As is talking a rest.

 Aren't my boys handsome?
 Here we all are.
 And one of Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Ben.
 After nap time Jonah read a story to Simon.
 Jonah got his soft toy ready for football.
 Then the boys helped me open my presents.  I got lots of great stuff!

 Like these new cowboy boots!
 Jonah likes them too!
 Geeze Mom!  Can't I have a little privacy?
 Then to end my weekend (Tuesday) we got snow!  A great way to start my spring break.
So my birthday weekend/ Spring Break has been great.  Simon liked it so much he gave Mommy a piggyback ride!  Being 5 rocks!

No comments: