Friday, April 6, 2012

Backyard times

Since we live near the Rockies we have weird weather.  We can play outside pretty much 12 months of the year and we do.  See for yourself!
 Check out Simon's awesome hat!
 I like to try out Jonah's bike.
I also like to be cute!
Somebody's gotta mow this lawn!
Practicing my baseball is very important in this family.

Jonah keeps his working trucks going...even in the snow.
Simon helps out too.

We have started climbing trees.

We play in the leaves...
I continue being the accessory queen.
Why yes, I do wear slippers outside!
Jonah likes to play baseball with his animals and trucks.

I like to play with this awesome mask I made in school.






We spend a lot of time in the sandbox!
And like to see how loud we can be!

Time to get back outside and play some more...maybe in the sandbox!

No comments: