Saturday, April 7, 2012

Its been a long time...(February)

 Simon's shirt is suiting to his life philosophy!
 Jonah made a car/ truck train and was very proud!
Daddy comes up with awesome games!  We stacked up old yogurt containers and took turns throwing balls at them.  So much fun!








Check out my awesome...socks.

 Playing with Mr. Potato head and play dough!

 Ain't I sweet?  I got all dressed up for the Superbowl this year.







Jonah spent the entire game playing with trains.
 I really enjoyed this computer (and the play food).
It was time for the boys to get hair cuts.  They were embracing 70s hair a little too much.
 
 Before...
 After:)
 I like to wear hats like Mommy:)
 Jonah is quite the builder.
 Even with Play dough!
We got some awesome window crayons for Christmas and finally broke them out!






 And when we were done coloring, we helped clean up!

I like to play with Shep and Tulo!

No comments: