Saturday, December 11, 2010

No, no, I'm fine

So there is news that I once again went to the doctor (ok so this time it was the emergency room).  I was tipping back on my chair (you know, the thing that all parents tell their kids not to do) and I fell backward and hit my head (the result that all parents predict in chair tipping situations).  I am doing great now and hope to avoid the near occasion of emergency room visits for quite some time.  Just to prove how fantastic I am, I decided to update the blog and let all of you know what we have been up to in December.

Mommy and Simon went to a wedding (see another blog post).
We had fun with accessories but then don't we always:)


















Notice that Jonah is wearing Mommy's shoes but they are from two different pairs (he really likes to do that!)
Simon loves to play with this basket but he almost always gets stuck in it!
We all love to wear Daddy's hat!  It's the best!


Not only does this hold blocks it also holds Jonah's head!

I am getting very independent.  I like to pick out my own clothes.


















Mommy says I get my fashion sense from her.


















We like to help Mommy cook.























But we always make time to play!






Jonah is working on his photography.  He can't wait until Auntie Liz comes to visit so he can pick up some tips!  (He took this photo of me!)
And Simon is learning how to sit up!

















After all of this, what we all need is some rest!  Shep is the master of naps in this house!

No comments: