Saturday, December 11, 2010

Monique's Wedding

Mommy and Simon went to Monique's wedding.  Who is Monique you may ask?  I'll let Simon tell you since he got to meet her.
Hi, Simon here.  I went with Mommy to Florida.  We went to Monique's wedding.  She is friends with Mommy and Daddy.  Here are pictures.











I took my first trip by plane.  I did a great job and made lots of friends along the way.
I got to see my friend Keegan again (we met in Michigan in the fall).


















Moe and Jason Hitt:)

















Jason's son, Logan with the pastor who did the wedding.

















After the wedding we went to a party.  We ate great food (well Mommy did) and danced!  It was a great night.  Congrats to Monique, Jason, and Logan.  We had a great time with you on your special day!

















Here I am with the beautiful bride!


























I might be a little tired in this one...













Before Mommy lived with Daddy, she lived with Monique and Robin (and also Carla but she was in CA with her new baby:)

Aquinas gals and future AQ grads!

No comments: