Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bye-Bye Month Number 4


Today, at 4:43PM, I turned the calendar page on my fourth month. A little person picks up a lot of new info in that amount of time.



Here's some of what I learned:





1. Don't scratch your face too hard. Note the ouchie under my left eye.



2. Read the shirt I have on. That sums it up.








3. Shots are not fun. If anyone ever wants to give me a shot again, I'll run in the other direction. You do get cool band-aids, but trust me--it's not worth the headache.


The college kids Daddy and Mommy work with apparently love the things, but I honestly can't for the life of me figure out why. They must get them in their legs, too, 'cuz after they get their shots they can't really walk too well.











4. One's fist does not fit up one's nose.






































5. The first day of daycare is tough. Mommy and Daddy dropped me off on the 31st of July. Here's a picture of me before I left the house. I'm practicing counting (I still have to use my fingers), but luckily there wasn't a test.





























6. Naked time is the best. Here you can see my hard-earned chub rolls. Keep in mind, though, what they say: the camera adds ten pounds, you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bethany looks like youve been up to a lot lately! Cant wait to see you next week and hear all about it!
~Lisa:)