Monday, July 9, 2007

100 Days old!



Today I turned 100 days old!

It's hard to believe I've already had 100 days in office here at the Pittman House.
To recap, the following are the changes I have made so far:
1. Approved budgetary spending for diapers and diaper-related expenditures.
2. Mandated "Wally Time" for at least 30 minutes per day, and have made a significant ongoing push for "Naked Wally Time", which has been increasing gradually as of late.
3. Increased meal times from 4-5 minutes to 15-30 minutes.
4. Taken aggressive action against diaper rash by approving additional spending on creams and balms.
5. Made diplomatic trips to 14 states and met with high-ranking officials on said trips to discuss official matters such as how much hair I have, how much weight I have gained, how cute I am, and how happy my mommy and daddy must be.
6. Changed my Mommy and Daddy's bed time and wake up time. Daddy now gets up an hour earlier, and mommy gets up an hour later. They both wake up several times between bedtime and wake up time, said wakings are at my discretion and Mommy and Daddy are informed of them on a "need-to-know" basis.
7. Increased the amount of laundry washed by at least threefold.
8. Drastically decreased the amount of laundry that actually gets folded and put away.
9. Appointed many key advisors, markedly Wally, Pedro, Richard, Chuck, Mr. Moose, Mr. Monkey, the Giraffes, Jorge, and Bea.
10. Introduced new forms of communication to the household including screaming, crying, squawking, cooing, flailing, head-butting, and making various items wet and/or dirty.
I'm looking forward to the rest of my term governing this household!

No comments: