Sunday, June 24, 2007

My lovely locks...

As you know, I was born with a lot of hair.

This fact presents me with a predicament that few babies my age experience: how to style one's hair.


This first one is a bit of a comb-over.








We like to call this second one "The Owl".











This one, I don't know, seems to be a bit of a homage to Ice Man from Top Gun. Not the way to go.















This style is best described with an onomatopoetic term: "Booo-whoop".


















This style is, shall we say, poofy. I think it was taken post bath.

Clearly, I haven't figure this hair thing out yet. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all have bad hair days!! opefully you'll get those allout of the way now! Tell Daddy to get you a Red Sox cap!!

Grandma Bobbie