Sunday, June 24, 2007

friends...

This is Wally. He's a green monster. There are four of him that rotate around and play music for me.

I love Wally. All four of him.

I could gaze at him all day.

If only I could wind him up again.






This is one of my bunny slippers. There's another one that looks just like it.

Pretty cute, huh?















This is my monkey. My Auntie Liz entrusted him to me. We like to snuggle from time to time.













Now, this one was interesting. This friend had a breeze that came out of her mouth like I do. I know that's something special.

She's with her daddy, and I'm with mine, but she (Shelby) doesn't look as much like her daddy as I look like mine.

I don't know what exactly she is, my blog friend Evie would call Shelby "Kitty", but I heard mention of the terms "puppy" and "doggy". I'll have to look into this one. All I know is I like 'em, whatever they are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see some of your friends! Hey, bunny slippers...I knew you were not finished with those rabbits yet!!

Grandma Bobbie