Monday, September 24, 2012

Soccer fun

This year we became official athletes!  Daddy signed Jonah and I up for soccer.  We are on the Purple Cubs team and it is a blast.  I am still getting the hang of it and hold Daddy's hand when I go out to play.  Jonah was nervous the first game but now he runs and kicks with the best of them.
 Here we are ready to start the game

Daddy helps me play

Jonah going after the ball



Hanging out with Daddy during my rest period!




 

We get to the games early sometimes to see our friend, Edith play.  She is the one in the blue shirt holding her teammates hand!
Simon wants to play on our team so much!  This is how he spends most games...
Still smiling even after the fall:)































I wasn't happy about team pictures but Mom managed to get a good one of me smiling at home!

No comments: