Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Good ol' fashioned Christmas part 1

We had a lot of fun this Christmas.  We went to Kansas and saw lots of family!  Mommy has more pictures of our adventures on her new camera from Aly!  Anyhoo, here are some of the fun times that were had by us:)
 Here is Simon playing at the Schneider Christmas in Olmitz.  He needed to keep hydrated!
 Here is my pretty dress.  And what outfit would be complete without amazing accessories like Daddy's sweaty running hat!
 Here's Daddy resting with Jonah...
 Simon and I playing...
 Me and Daddy!
 Great Aunt Betty flipping cousin Corbin...
 And then Simon!
 Here I am with one of my favorite little dogs, Max and his friend, Whitney (Mommy's cousin).
 Mommy and Corbin hamming it up for the camera.
 McKenna and I in our pretty Christmas clothes.
 Simon's Christmas duds.
And here I am playing with McKenna at Great Grandma Maggies' and Grandpa Jerry's.
Here is the birthday cake that Mommy made for Jesus' birthday.  It was so yummy!  Jonah said to put 3 candles on the cake because that is how old Jesus is:)

Here are my only cousins and their mommy and daddy!
Jonah being silly on the way home from Kansas...
And then being sleepy!
Me practicing my stretches and Simon conked out in the backseat!
The mountains by Crestone...we're almost home!

No comments: