Thursday, June 9, 2011

May highlights

Well its been awhile since I posted anything so allow me to catch you up:)
The month started out with a snowfall.
 



























But being in Colorado, the snow melted quickly and we still played outside a lot!

















We enjoyed our fair share of ice cream... 
Made some new friends (this is Chad and his little girl Cora)...and visited old ones.
 




 

I finished up my school year just before Simon's birthday.  Here I am riding my Daddy-horse to school (above) and below here I am dressed for my last day of preschool (notice my "cowboy" hat).
And of course, what would May be for the Pittmans, without Simon's birthday (more on that later)?
 












Now you are caught up.  I will post more later...right now I need to go and get into trouble with Simon while Jonah finishes up napping.

No comments: