Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy New Year

We have had a busy year so far.  I am getting awesome at talking, Jonah is a baseball wizard, and Simon is training to climb his first fourteener.  2011 is great so far.  Can't wait to see how the year goes:)
Wearing a jersey that I stole from Jonah.
Reading with Daddy and Jonah.


















Awesome hat!





























Daddy and Jonah studying up on baseball (Jonah knows a lot of the players in this book!)

More awesome hat time!

















Jonah wearing his "catcher's" mask to play baseball


.















Simon getting into mischief.





























Play dough time!

















The boys playing with blocks while I was at school.














Naptime for my babies (but never for me:)


















Simon loving bath time!















Watching the Muppet Show with Daddy.

No comments: