Friday, November 12, 2010

Adios Fort Collins!

Since I love blogging so much, I just thought that I would add some more pictures of our last days in FoCo.
Jonah really wanted to see Tessa!

Here are some shots from school.



In front of my school sign.


With most of my class and my great teachers!

The boys went to the playground once more while I was at school.  They had a great time!

 

Jonah loves this "arm truck" toy.

Simon's first time in real swings!

Jonah showing him how its done.
Swings are awesome!

We made sure we saw as many friends as we could before our move.


Here is the best picture we could get with Tessa, Finn, Jonah, Simon, and me!


So sweet!
Here Jonah and I are with Nora, another little girl from our babysitter's house.  Jonah was sad becasue he was tired and getting an ear infection.

Not really sure what Jonah is doing here...(He found Daddy's necklace and rings and put them on.)
Again, not sure what Jonah is doing.
 

This is proof that we can get along.

1:52 pm, Saturday, November 6: We are on the road to Alamosa.  Daddy drove the big truck with the red car.


About 2 pm: Asleep on our drive to our new home:)  (Mommy took this while stopped at a light before we were even out of Fort Collins!)

No comments: