Tuesday, October 26, 2010

One tough cookie!

On Sunday I was enjoying a jog to the car with Jonah and he suddendly stopped.  I wasn't as quck and I ended up stopping suddenly and hurt my foot.  Mommy and Daddy called the doctor the doctor said to bring me in the next morning.  So I trick-or-treated with my brothers on Sunday night and went to the doctor on Monday.  They took a picture of my foot and found out that it was broken:(  I was a trooper and allowed them to put a funny, hard, green sock on me.  Mom says I have to wear it for awhile (I'm guessing like an hour or so) and I have a funny little shoe that goes over it.  Today I am lounging around the house and
enjoying some Sesame Street.

Mommy says that I am following in her footsteps because she had a funny sock like this when she was a little girl.

No comments: