Monday, September 7, 2009

How come Daddy's not pitching?


The last few baseball games we've been to, Daddy has been playing. He was able to sit with me and Jonah and Mommy today.

We went to Coors field. We were sitting just above the navy blue colored sign in right-center field. It was sunny during the game, so we were walking around when we took this picture.

We were sitting just above this pretty fountain and trees. I think there should be a bear or something in there, don't you?

Mommy and Jonah had fun at the game, too. Neither of them had any hotdog, though. Daddy and I shared one :).

By the end of the game, I was tired. I loved all the clapping and cheering, and the Rockies won, so that was great!

Here I am with Mommy and Jonah up near where we sat. It was a nice way to spend a Labor Day! Next time, I hope I meet the Rockies mascot, Dinger, though. Daddy says Dinger is the good purple dinosaur. I haven't met any purple dinosaurs at all, but I know Mommy and Daddy think that is a very good thing!

No comments: