Thursday, March 12, 2009

Edmond Hillary eat your heart out!


I began my ascent from basecamp of the yet unexplored Eastern face of Mount Cribcouchandstuff. The early stages were easy-going.

Fair weather was with me as I continued my climb.

As I neared the summit, I contemplated putting on my boots while my Sherpa (aka Daddy) looked on from far below.

I was now at the point of no return, without oxygen I forged ahead, occassionally casting my glance to other distant summits, and Mommy with a camera.

Triumphantly, I reached the apex of my climb. From atop the world, I felt so small, yet so big at the same time. In the end, when asked why I climbed it, I say 'simply because it was there'.



OK, so we got this disassembled crib, probably for Jonah, and its pieces lay in the living room. Mommy and Daddy were talking about whatever it is grownups talk about when they looked over to see me scaling the crib parts and other stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When did you guys go into the playground and amusement park business? WOW...Can those kids MOVE!! Thanks for putting on such a fun and fabulous show!

Lots of love,
Grandma Bobbie