Thursday, February 26, 2009

Its been awhile...

So I haven't been blogging much lately because me, Jonah, Mommy, and Daddy haven't had a very healthy February. We're hoping March is much better:) That doesn't mean that there are no pictures from the last few weeks; here are a few favorites.


Jonah sucks his thumb now. Grandma says that's what Mommy did when she was a baby.


Catching up on my reading (check my toes; maybe I should consider being a dancer).


This shirt is one that Jonah got from Uncle Ben. Daddy called Jonah his "little old Man".


I can't believe that they took this picture! This is me after getting my pigtails taken out.


Then this is how I looked in the morning.


Looking very smiley (like usual).


Trying to lift this heavy waterbottle!


What a charmer!


Jonah and his Giraffe bedtime buddy.

No comments: