Monday, November 24, 2008

The return of the giraffe


My sister has told me about you, yellow one. I assure you, you will be no match for me, as you were no match for her.


HI-YA!!! Now, you have witnessed the power of my blows!


Ah ha! Thought you could sneak up and assail me from my right side! Oh, folly! Folly are your notions! For, yay, though my right hand shall smite thee with tenfold the fierceness of my left! Please also note that there is an elephant rattle on my wrist, whose pachadermal power increases the might of my counterattacks all the more!


I see you have now brought your friends! Still I will prevail! Your small army of giraffe brethren is no match for me (I still have the elephant rattle-bracelet thing, after all).

[silence, just a glare]

Regardless of the heat of our battles, I'm all for making friends again. After all, we all need someone who will stick his neck out for us!

No comments: