Saturday, March 22, 2008

Take me home!

Mommy and Daddy took me to Boston because they both had conferences up there at the same time (go figure).
Daddy had an afternoon off, so we walked around town. AND...found some DUCKS!!! These are famous ducks. I had heard about them the night before I was born when Daddy read "Make Way for Ducklings" to me.
I was so excited about the ducks that I decided to come out! There's a picture of me and Papa with the ducks, and just me with one of the ducklings (it's either Jack or Kack, I can't tell 'em apart!).
When Mommy and I got back from Boston, I got sick. I got so sick, I ended up going to the hospital I was born in to get plugged into a "juice box" to get my juices put back in me.

Everyone said I looked fine, but I was barfing all week and lost some juices. The sock on my arm is to cover up my IV (by the way, "IV" is not "the 4th" in this case). You can see "Juice Box" behind me in one of the pictures.

They had me sleep in a monkey cage so I couldn't escape.
Sometimes, though, I just assume sleep in a chair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again, it is always good to see your happy, smiling face! I love 'Make Way For Duckings' too. When I was a little girl, there was this guy on TV named Captain Kangaroo. He used to read that story to me all the time. I still LOVE it!! I am so glad you are feeling better...I don't like to hear about you being sick :(
Love, Grandma Bobbie