Thursday, December 13, 2007

I heart Daddy!

Daddy and I always snuggle and play on the floor. He makes fun noises, and tickles me.



This is me growling at Papa. He calls me Little Bear, sometimes just Bear. So, I've been working on my growl. I'm getting pretty good. I should have teeth soon, which I'm sure will make me a much more intimidating Bear.
Papa also is the one who usually feeds me non-Mommy foods. We've had pears, green beans, and squash (You can see me helping him feed me in the pictures).I hear rumors that apples are next. My friend Tessa told me about banananananas. I don't know what they are, but she says they're yummy if I can get my hands on them.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say skip the bananananans.......but that's just me!!! You wear your food well, Sweetie Pie!
Love ya!!
Grandma Bobbie

Anonymous said...

Since I haven't made any comments as of yet, it would appear that I'm the shy, quiet type. Bethany, since you've met Grandma Kathy, you know that to not be true. The tree and the picture with the Santa hat, it just a tease for me. I thank God for Grandma Bobbie, for I know she "dressed" you for Christmas! Tell your Mommy and Daddy, "Grandma Kathy wants to see!" Love and kisses, Grandma Kathy