Monday, October 22, 2007

Me, my flopadoodle, and the tree wiggles


The bunny friend with me in these pictures is my Flopadoodle, but you can call him Floppy. He's my buddy. Also with me in this top picture are some tree wiggles that mommy got for me. I like to watch trees, especially the wiggly parts of them. Mommy and Daddy were telling me recently that the tree wiggles are all going to fall down soon, but I'm skeptical. They're just starting to get colorful, why would they fall down now?

If the tree wiggles do fall down, I'll miss them. I like to talk to trees, and they make me smile. There's one outside of our window that I look at every morning. At least I've got my Floppy to console me if that happens.


Mommy and Daddy haven't said anything about Floppy's fur turning colors and falling out. I wonder if that will happen? Let's hope not.

No comments: